Saturday, April 2, 2011

Long first day...and a few notes from students

A FEW NOTES BELOW BLOG POST:

Today was a pretty peaceful day. Not too much to tell other than a great group time tonight, where God has already started teaching us so much. We went to the youth service at Pastor Saul's church and sang a song in Spanish (well our version of spanish anyway...)

Stay tuned tomorrow for more pics.


From Brandon to Mom:
Hey mom happy birthday. Sorry I missed it : ( Much love from Guatemala. PS Cookies and Creme. I love you family BTDubbs

From Kristian to Mom, Dad, & Lauren:
I love you guys, miss you, and wish you were here.

From Caleb to Mom, Dad, & Brother:
Much love from Guatemala. Good luck in your baseball tourney, Josh!

From Tucker to Mommy:
I love you mommy! True story

From Brianne to Mom & Dad:
I love you and miss you! : )

From Maddie to Mom, Dad, and Sister:
I love and miss you, and thanks for the letter that you stuck in my carry-on this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment