Sunday, March 31, 2013

With this being my second trip to Guatemala, I felt as though things would possibly be the same as they were this past summer. I had also been dealing with a lot of pride issues knowing that for many of the people who are apart of our team are going on their first mission trip. However, I have quickly realized that it is a totally different trip and our team has a different chemistry. Prior to our trip I have been learning more and more about gaining endurance in my faith so that I can be a man of God through Romans. Through this I am learning to humble myself and to be able to put myself below everyone else regarding the people of Guatemala as well as the people in my team and everyone back at home. This year I am really looking forward to spending my time at the new preschool and the special needs hospital so that I can reconnect and build stronger relationships, showing them the love and grace that God has in store for them!

-Hunter Creamer

p.s. A huge thank you to everyone that either supported me financially or from prayer. You are a huge part in my trip and I can't wait to share more with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment