Monday, July 8, 2013

First Day

Right now we are in the air on the way to Guatemala. Our plane was slightly delayed, but nothing major. When we leave the Guatemala airport we will meet up with the AXIS team. Tonight we will be attending Iglesia Restoration. This church plant is located in the Guatemala City landfill. I haven't had the opportunity to go to a church service there yet, so I'm excited about that.
     This week we will be visiting the preschool, the landfill, the mal- nutrition center in Antigua, a special needs hospital, and an orphanage. I know that God is going to do great things this week. I ask that you pray for our team as the week continues. 
     If we want to see miracles we need to step out in faith and ask for miracles.  I know the greatest miracle, that I sometimes take for granted is in our salvation, which is found in Christ Alone! Check the blog frequently. We will be posting more about our trip later. 

Psalms 20:7 
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the  Lord our God .

-Regan Puckett :)




No comments:

Post a Comment