Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tag and Limbo

This morning we went to the AIDS hospital. Last year I was blessed to bond with a girl named Ingrid. Today I was able to see her again. She was just as happy as last year. It broke my heart to hear more of her story. She told me that she has lived there for as long as she can remember. Despite this she still maintained an abounding joy. Before we left Seteca, Matt read us a quote by Tim Keller that said, "If God exists then every good endeavor, even the simplest ones, pursued in response to God's calling can matter forever." This quote was on my mind today as we served these children. Today our ministry was simply loving these kids. My day consisted of playing games of tag a limbo. It was such an awesome experience to love on these kids. Please continue to pray for these children. I know God has great plans for these children. And for us to be a small part of that plan is such a blessing.

In His great love,
Zach Johnson

Ephesians 3:8 " Unto me, who am less the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;"









No comments:

Post a Comment