Friday, April 13, 2012

Student Story - Caleb Parrish

Guatemala 2012 was incredible. It was definitely my favorite of the two trips I have been on. Compared with my first year going I was more bold in sharing my faith and just jumping into situations where Christ needed to be shared. This year at the glue guys service we had to wash their hands for them. That just struck me because we were taking dirt off there hands just like Jesus took all the filth and sin away from our life. Seeing the building being constructed made me really excited for what God is going to do in the school. Seeing how the lot went from nothing to a building being made and a soccer field being constructed just shows how God's time is perfect and all you have to do is trust in him.
- Caleb Parrish, Junior at North Hall High School



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment