Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Student Story - Samantha Murray

Friday,before I went to Guatemala, I found out I was wait-listed at the University of Georgia. I was very upset about it because I do not like to wait. But the first day we arrived to Guatemala, we went to the Lot that the new school is being built on. While I was praying over the school, future teachers, and future students, God told me that good things come to those who wait. And being at that school was the perfect example. Two years ago, I was packing down dirt every day and last year, I was digging trenches. And then this year, there was a building, not complete, but a building. Where God was going to be present, and where amazing things are going to take place. So I really got a peace about waiting to hear back from UGA. And I learned that God's timing is absolutely perfect. I am very excited to be a part of what God is doing in Guatemala.
- Samantha Murray




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment