Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The church -Betsy

Tuesday night we went to pastor Saul's church. We where all suppose to spread out so I went towards the back so I could watch them worship. A little later a girl came up and grabbed my hands and sat down beside me with a huge smile on her face. The whole time she was either holding my hands or around my waist. She could speak a little English so we could have some what of a conversation. At the end of the service she took me to the translator so she could find out how much longer I would be here and how many days I would be in the dump. After that she asked the translator how to say I love you in English and tell me I was beautiful. That meant so much to me because it was a genuine love not a fake one. These kids just want to be loved and feel like they are worth something in this world. While I was trying to show that love for her she showed it to me way more than I could have imagined. She was a true blessing in my life and she will always have a place in my heart weather I ever get to see her agin or not.


Betsy Barrett



Pics are from the church service and the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment